January 15, 2022

CanLit for LittleCanadians celebrates 1M views Contest: Winner announced

On Tuesday, January 11, 2021, 

I launched the 

READY TO CELEBRATE 1M VIEWS CONTEST.

And, though we were thousands off, we reached one million views within about 5 hours.

(I had to change the format as it didn't fit in the sidebar. 😧)

As the rules stated the contest would close at 11:59 PM EST the night that the counter turned over one million views (about 3:08 PM EST), the contest closed that night. Thanks to all who submitted comments on the blog and on Twitter about reviews readers had enjoyed on CanLit for LittleCanadians.

Using a random number generator, a winner was selected and it is.....Elizabeth A. who enjoyed the review of Cherie Dimaline's "The Marrow Thieves." 

CONGRATULATIONS!

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Though I can tell you're in a high school library, I have no other information about you, Elizabeth A. So, if you could submit a comment with your details (email, address), I won't post the comment, just grab the information and delete your comment. And anyone who might know a Canadian high school librarian whose first name is Elizabeth and last name starts with an "A," please leave me a comment below with any info (name, email, school) you can provide. (I won't post the comment but I will get the relevant information from it.)

Thank you again to everyone who participated and helped 
get the blog over that milestone of ONE MILLION VIEWS.
 
 
(And 🀞 that we hear from Elizabeth A. within the week. 
Otherwise, I may have to select another winner. 
Thankfully I still have all the participants' names logged for just that possibility. πŸ˜₯)

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations! My blog just reached 900,000 (on January 20). Thank you for giving me an idea of what I have to look forward to.

    ReplyDelete